Ozo’s A Damage Hidden Stats
Ozo’s A deals more WP damage than the stats reported in-game.
Here are the stats reported in-game:
- First Hit Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (75% CP, 100% WP)
- Second Hit Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (75% CP, 100% WP)
- Third Hit Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (75% CP, 100% WP)
However, the game does not say Ozo also has an extra bonus 20% WP rate from items (Ozo base WP does NOT count for this) on First and Second Hit, and 40% on the Third hit. Here the correct stats:
- First Hit Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (75% CP, 100% WP + 20% WP from items
- Second Hit Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (75% CP, 100% WP + 20% WP from items
- Third Hit Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (75% CR, 100% WR) + 40% WP from items
As you can see, Ozo’s A will do 301 damage on first and second hit with a Sorrowblade at level 12, and 325 on third hit.
Ozo has a base WP of 157, sorrowblade increases it by 120. So, 277 in total.
Since Ozo has 100% WP rate, A will do 277. But as you can see from the image, it’s supposed to do 301 damage. We are still missing 24 WP.
120 (WP from items) * 0.2 (bonus WP rate) = 24.
24 + 277 = 301
There we go! Same goes for the 325 on third hit.
120 * 0.4 = 48
277 + 48 = 325
Also, Ozo’s A base damage is displayed in red when reading the skill description in-game (as shown in the screenshot), however that damage is crystal, and not weapon as the color would make a player think.
Follow us to stay up to date with our Vainglory content!
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z2F-SGrIJ3agONtlWvwsA